Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Year of the Tiger

Happy Belated Chinese New Year to everyone....It is the year of the tiger. Not sure what that will hold for us, but I do know that the shortest month of the year has just felt like it lasted the longest. More snow fell yesterday, but at least we didn't get the blizzard that NY got this week.

Two big events for Isa this month... we moved her to a toddler bed a few weeks ago and we are starting to see some success with potty training. Who knew using the bathroom could be so exciting? (I guess every parent out there knows this feeling.)

The Happy Hookers (as Rebecca and I are calling ourselves) will meet again this next Saturday. I am having quite a bit of fun with my new found craft - crochet. Next week, Rebecca is going to re-review my knitting technique as it needs quite a bit of work.

Something else to look forward to this week - visiting the Hofbrau Haus with some of the students... they paid top dollar at the Fundraising Auction to see me in my German Attire, so I will not let them down. I think there will be 6 in attendance plus some extras who weren't in on the bidding who will show up for the fun. Hopefully we won't be snowed out....

No further news to report.. Have a great rest of your weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment